Hello!

Sign In or Register to be able to read everything! Graphic Balloon is a community designed to provide a meeting point for the creative minds. Join. Help. Discuss. Inspire. :)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your mind can draw but your hand cannot

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Poser

Poser

Happy Camper

Posted Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:41 pm

Have you ever had this feeling? Especially when you have tons of ideas in your head, making already the best picture everyone will see in their lives, but you just don't know how to draw? I always have that feeling in me, and I always get frustrated when I try to draw. Sometimes, I just ask my co-teacher who knows how to paint to paint me something, and then I just hate it afterwards because she doesn't get what I want to achieve. Sad

If only the skill of drawing can be bought in a store, I would have bought it for myself. Have you also had the same feeling?

Malcolm

Malcolm

Posted Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:40 am

I have! I had this amazing idea and when I try to draw it on paper it's like... what is that? hahah I know exactly what you mean!

Elementar

Elementar

The Grandmaster Tactician

Posted Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:03 am

This is the definition of my head and art... I have some nice images, but graphic art is extremely hard for me. I struggle to capture the image in my head. I guess I can stick to other stuff. Smile

meetdilip

meetdilip

The Quiet Type

Posted Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:17 am

Being creative and able to express it are two different things.

catlover

catlover

Active User

Posted Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:02 pm

Exactly! I always have tons of ideas to draw and then when I try to put it on paper I am thinking "what the heck is that?". I suck at drawing, unless I really take my time then I am not too bad at it. I am going to get back into and learn how to draw different object so that I can get better at it. I totally agree with you.

http://winxforevermagic.crazy4us.com/

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum