Hello!

Sign In or Register to be able to read everything! Graphic Balloon is a community designed to provide a meeting point for the creative minds. Join. Help. Discuss. Inspire. :)

You are not connected. Please login or register

A designer in real life?

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Poser

Poser

Happy Camper

Posted Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:35 pm

It's glad to see a forum where designers gather, brainstorm, and unite. I was just wondering if aside from graphic designing, do you also design things in real life? As in could you also design a bulletin board in its most amazing way? Do you also design your bedroom so it reflects your personality? Do you design your bookmarks or books themselves to make them more attractive and appealing to read? Or any other way to design in real life?

Malcolm

Malcolm

Posted Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:39 am

I'm not really a designer, I guess you could say a Web designer but I think any website developer is a designer since your designing the layout of the website. I'm currently developing a style for XenForo (forum software).

catlover

catlover

Active User

Posted Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:37 pm

I do not do this as a living for money but I do it for fun and when I get older, I am planning on either becoming a picture or video designer, do coding, or something similar to that. Smile

http://winxforevermagic.crazy4us.com/

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum